Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 37

Day 257:
Weight = 192.0 lbs (+2.8 lbs)

Body fat = 26.8 % (-0.7 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1850 kCal (+22 kCal)

Hmmm...I'm not happy about the weight gain, but I did set a personal record in body fat percentage. Sweet. I'm definitely getting into better shape, but I think I still eat too much sugar. I'll blame the picnic on that one. It's hard to resist sweet stuff when it's right there for the taking.

This past week I hit the track for my speed work, rode the exercise bike a bit and played pickup basketball. I went bowling last night, but I'm not sure that counts as exercise.

I have been pretty hungry this past week and the increased resting metabolism provides an explanation for some of the hungry, but not all.

No comments: