Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Saggin' pants

I have now gotten lean enough that neither my pants nor my shorts fit quite right. My jeans are loose enough that they nearly fall down when I go up the stairs. That may be the style on the street yo, but isn't necessarily the best thing at work. I was going to wait until I got into better shape before buying new pants, but I'm not sure that I can. I'm constantly hitching my pants up. Heh. Maybe I should get some suspenders.

I'm pretty stoked that I'm gettin' lean, but not too keen on replacing a lot of my clothes.

I'm still black hole hungry. I just plowed through my lunch so I might need to hit the cafeteria for reinforcements.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro' - I guess I need to think of a rapper or homes' name for you with your sagging action! That must be pretty obnoxious although it is definitely the style...not my style..but some mofo's style.
The basketball sounds like fun. I am in need of some team sports right about now. We'll see if I can get on the soccer wagon or something.
Keep it up (your belt line and your activity level).

Jeremy said...

Hmmm...maybe Dr. SylaKon since silicon is the main element in our device and the whole industry for that matter.

Some of the bangers playing on the other court had the really long shorts pulled down low. I don't understand why you want to look like you're wearing capri pants and would think that sagging shorts would make it tough to run. One dude even had the oversized shirt on and had trouble dribbling.

Pickup basketball is fun if you play with the right people.