Monday, December 10, 2012

I think I'm going to be sick and it's your fault.

Hot damn I'm ready for my Christmas vacation.  I e-mailed my cousin and I think we'll go snowshoeing around Trillium Lake.  I haven't done it before, but it's supposed to be fun.  It'll be a good workout which is something.

I got my family some good gifts and I'm excited to see what they got me.  I wish I could say I only get greedy during Christmas, but perhaps it's fair to say I get greedier.

I overslept this morning and came to work to find another workstation in my cube which means they're doubling me up.  Super weak.  I know the building is full, but there has to be somewhere else to put new folk.  I'll go squat in an empty cube in the new building so it's not a big deal, but no warning was given.  I don't think companies treat employees like they used to and figure we're just grateful to have a job in this economy.  Perhaps they're right, but fuck that noise.

I'm not happy about missing basketball tonight, but I nearly crapped my pants.  I must've eaten something bad today; perhaps the fruit cup I had as part of lunch.  It's a good thing my Toto toilet is world class as I don't think another brand would've been able to handle the mess I made in there when I narrowly avoided shitting myself.

I can't remember the last time I got a proper night's rest.  Maybe tonight's the night.

2 comments:

Joi Heir said...

Hello Jeremy; i fill you on how companies treat their employee's now day's and the truth of the matter to me is that the world as a whole is full of shit and no one respects anyone any more. Sorry that happen to you and hope this new year prove to be uplifting, rewarding and down right wonderful for you and family, Joi Heir.

Joi Heir said...

Hello Jeremy; i fill you on how companies treat their employee's now day's and the truth of the matter to me is that the world as a whole is full of shit and no one respects anyone any more. Sorry that happen to you and hope this new year prove to be uplifting, rewarding and down right wonderful for you and family, Joi Heir.