Thursday, February 3, 2011

No snow today

It looks like we'll finally get a break from the snow today and tomorrow.  It may snow again on Saturday, but not much is supposed to accumulate.  It took me about 20-30 minutes this morning to finish shoveling my driveway.  The street plow piles up quite a bit at the end of the driveway and so it took more work.  My arms were still sore from the shoveling yesterday, but I was able to get my car out without any trouble and I anticipate being able to get it back in tonight.

I'm not sure how many people will come over for the Super Bowl, but I'll try to shovel more of the upper driveway to make room.  Some warm and sunny days would certainly help, but I'll plan on another 2-5 hours of shoveling.  At least it's giving me a good workout.

I made it to work early this morning because I couldn't sleep.  Unfortunately, not much is going on here.

No comments: