Saturday, October 6, 2012

Visit to Oregon Aug 2012

You know I'm a lazy bastard when I'm putting up vacation photos nearly two months after I got back.  Anyhow, in August I flew to Oregon to visit with my family.  I got to meet my nephew for the first time since he was born in April of this year.  I spent most of the time hanging out with family and friends.  I played some tennis, went on a long ass hike in the Columbia River Gorge with my dad, went to the beach with my brother and his family and drove down to Bend to visit friends and family.  On my way out of Bend, I hit Smith Rock since I had never been there.

It was great to visit Oregon in the summer when it's not as likely to rain.  I had an awesome time for sure and I wish I lived closer.

You can find the picture vomit here.

No comments: