Thursday, July 21, 2011

Never Gymless Day 18

Morning: isometrics
  • (wall press (3 angles), overhead press (3 angles), bent over row (2 angles)) x 5 breaths x 4 cycles
Evening: EIT workout 4
  • 50 yard sprint, 25 yard bear crawl, 25 yard crab walk - 15 minutes
This interval workout was a lot tougher than expected.  I don't know if it's because it was 96F or I'm out of shape, but I was only able to do 5.5 cycles.  I even got a blister on the heel of my left palm from the crab walk.  My triceps are a bit sore from yesterday's maximal strength workout so that didn't help.  In any case, I did what I could and I'll get there.

I can tell that I'm amping up my metabolism because I've been really hungry and horny the past few days.  I even had two lunches today because I was starving after the first one.

No comments: