Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fitness update

Ah ha.  Today's measurement is the first one in a while that has shown a marked improvement.  Somehow I managed to drop two pounds of fat since Wednesday.  I'm not sure I believe such a rapid loss, but I think this measurement finally captures the improvements over the past couple of weeks.

I've been continuing to eat well even though I've slowly added some grains back into my diet.  I've also been keeping up with my crunches and I started jumping rope and bouncing on the trampoline since I got the ok from my orthopaedist.  I haven't added in any serious cardio activity yet because my knees are still a little sore.  Maybe I'll go for a short hike next weekend.

I think I'm feeling pretty good so I'm on the right track.  I would just like to see more rapid improvement.

No comments: