Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fitness update

Another week has gone by with some chunkenin'.  Gah.  I undid any benefit from tennis last weekend by eating poorly this week.  The weather is getting colder so I find myself getting hungrier and hungrier.  Halloween is tomorrow so I helped myself to some candy this week.  Yeah, I know that sentence doesn't exactly make sense, but I rationalized feeding my sugar addiction.

As you can see from the plots, I've pretty much undone most of the hard work over the past year.  Crikey.  The only good news is I'm getting stronger, but getting stronger doesn't mean I'm getting healthier.  I probably should go back to Phase I of the South Beach Diet, but I can't be arsed.

I've found I haven't had much motivation for much of anything lately.  I'm not sure if it's the weather, the fattening or just general malaise.

No comments: