Monday, July 7, 2008

Monterey Bay

My college friends, James and Carrie, are staying in Monterey for two nights so I took today off and drove down to hang out. We met around noon and got some food at a restaurant on the ocean. All of us had crab in our meal and I had a seafood salad to satisfy my upcoming diet. Then we tooled over to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and spent the rest of the afternoon there. We saw otters and sharks and other fish. It was pretty cool and was fairly crowded. We also saw a harbor sea out in the Bay, but he dove before I could get my camera ready and didn't surface anywhere we could see.

On the way back to their hotel, I got an ice cream cone because I was jonesin' for a little bit of sugar. It was a scoop of chocolate chip in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone.

The pictures suck because the fish and otters move pretty damn fast.

4 comments:

Y said...

My camera is better than yours XD~ The jellyfish one turned out pretty well though.

Jeremy said...

My camera is alright, but I didn't use the high speed setting. It was also hard to get a good shot because they were a lot of people jostlin' around and the glass is dirty.

rly said...

yum crab! such good crab in seattle! (my 4th of july weekend trip!)

Jeremy said...

Dungeness crab is the way to go.