Friday, July 11, 2008

White trash piss me off

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood because my left leg still hurts from last night's injury or maybe it's because I accidentally got some hot/cold cream on my balls, but white trash really piss me off. I'm not even sure the best way to describe white trash, but you don't need to be white nor poor. I guess it's more of an attitude or way of life. White trash are the kind of people to feed their kids Wonderbread and beanie-weenies regardless of how much money they make. White trash are the kind to have grubby little kids running around with no discipline. White trash have no class and no manners.

White trash are the people that were behind me driving home from the store. There is a section where two lanes become one. My lane is the one that stays and they decided to drive next to me until the last minute and then zip behind me. They rode my ass until I started to turn right into the garage for my building. The driveway for this garage is steep so you don't want to take it at a high speed and there are often people walking from their cars. I guess I didn't turn in fast enough because the white trash bitch in the passenger seat yelled, "Hurry the fuck up" as they drove past. Classy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, you have never seemed to be a big fan of "white trash." I have heard numerous tirades. I am sure that the most recent encounter reinforces your perception and opinion...and fuels future tirades.

Jeremy said...

You've got to admit that white trash exist.