Wednesday, July 16, 2008

South Beach Diet, Phase I: Day 8

Breakfast: Tuna fish with shrimp
Lunch: Big salad with imitation crab, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Dinner: Taco salad with a glass of milk
Snack: Turkey and mozzarella
Exercise: None

Hmmm...I think I'd give my left nut for a candy bar or maybe a bowl of ice cream. I'm pretty sick of eating salad and really could go for some carbs right about now. I've got six more days to tough out and I think I'll be able to make it, but I'm pretty sure two weeks is about all I can handle of this phase. Hopefully I won't go sugar crazy when I enter Phase II. I've lost some belly fat and I'd like to keep it off. My pants are pretty loose now and I feel a bit better. My digestive system doesn't get as...uh...distressed either. I'm not sure if that is because of the diet or the lack of non-solid dairy. I'm not complaining though.

No comments: