Monday, July 28, 2008

Today was not a good day

As nice as yesterday was, today was bad. I woke up in a bad mood since I woke up cold because the blanket was crooked. Work was pretty stressful and I had a bland lunch of the pasta from last night and broccoli. I spent most of my afternoon in meetings, the last of which lasted until nearly seven. I hurried home, grilled some steak and wolfed it down. I think it tasted good, but I'm not really sure because I ate it pretty quickly.

It turns out that I can't pay my rent with a credit card yet because their online payment is in the pilot phase. Uh...yeah. There is no way I'm going to link my bank account to my apartment complex. That's just asking for trouble. I also asked maintenance to fix my smoke detector and replace my kitchen faucet. I think they were in my place during the day, but did nothing but leave my hallway light on. Thanks.

Hmmm...does this post qualify as complaining? I did say last week that there would be no more whining, bitchin' or complaining.

2 comments:

postyum said...

No comment regarding your bad day, but I just received my 'ripcords' today. The 7 minute workout routine it comes with is hilarious - it's only 7 minutes long because they don't do both sides of the body for some of the movements.

Anyway, good suggestion on getting them though - it's actually a routine I can do easily in my apartment and isn't loud (e.g. jumping noises) or require difficult dance movements. -Lisa

Jeremy said...

Huh. My Ripcords didn't come with any workout. Did you get the full set of five or did you buy them individually?

They're really easy to use and with the door hook, you can do just about everything. I expect to see some big muscles the next time I see you.