Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 22

Day 152:
Weight = 200.6 lbs, 5.6 lbs too heavy
Body fat = 30.2%, 5.2 percentage points too fatty
Visceral fat = 11, 3 points too fatty

Well, shoot. I lost about a pound and a half over the past week, but did not reduce my body fat. I shouldn't read too much into the numbers because I look leaner and the body composition scale isn't that accurate - at least the fat monitoring isn't.

I managed to do some sort of exercise every day last week including walking to work three times. Not too shabby. I've been keeping up with my strength training and added in an abdominal exercise. That won't help me lose fat, but it will make my midsection look leaner. Having a strong core helps with sports and every day life.

Hmmm...now that I think about it, I don't see much of a difference between the pictures from today and last week.

4 comments:

irishkimchee said...

you may not see a difference but didn't you say that you could feel a difference in how your clothes fit?

Jeremy said...

That's true. My pants are fitting more loosely.

irishkimchee said...

and actually, i just reviewed your beefcake pictures and you do look a bit leaner... you are probably thinking that i have way too much free time on my hands. you would be right. i'm still decompressing from last month.

Jeremy said...

I looked pretty lean this morning in the mirror when I was getting dressed. I bet people who haven't seen me for a while might have trouble recognizing me.