Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 26

Day 180:
Weight = 196.4 lbs (+1.0 lbs)
Body fat = 28.6% (-1.1 %)
Visceral fat = 10 (no change)

Well, well, well. I managed to work out every day last week doing my resistance training, walking to work, playing ultimate, playing basketball and going hiking. I think it paid off because, even though I gained a pound, I lost more than one percentage point of body fat. Super sweet. I'm really starting to see some progress and that's exciting. I know that I still have a ways to go, but I have a plan in place to get there and I am confident that I will be rocked out by the end of the year for sure.

I think I know what to do for the exercise component and Jen loaned me her copy of the South Beach Diet so I can start eating more efficiently. I love me some sugar, but it isn't doing my body any good so I need to cut it out and then slowly add a little bit back in.


1 comment:

rly said...

Omg! Hi Jeremy! How are you?! It's been awhile! Thanks for reading my blog & for the suggestion! I'm going to add you too.

Yes, I did consider a tankless water heater but considering the cost, I just went with a regular one.

How have you been?!