Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend food

I had some great food this weekend and I remembered to take pictures.

Here is Saturday night's dinner with Jen: grilled steak, salad, rice, bread and chocolate and vanilla almond milk.
We also made banana bread
and strawberry ice cream. I should have sliced the strawberries more finely, but it still tastes good.
This morning's brunch was homemade buttermilk pancakes, bacon and home squeezed orange, banana and pineapple juice. Two oranges, one banana and half a small pineapple went into making that largish glass of juice.
Tonight's dinner was meatloaf
and salad, bread and chocolate and vanilla almond milk. The meatloaf looks a little green because of the spinach I added.

2 comments:

irishkimchee said...

The food was super yummy! The company...not half bad. he he. Happy Monday.

Jeremy said...

I'm glad that you liked the food. It seems the grilled steak always turns out well thanks to the secret ingredient of apple cider vinegar.