Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 23

Day 159:
Weight = 200.8 lbs, 5.8 lbs too heavy
Body fat = 29.4%, 4.4 percentage points too fatty
Visceral fat = 11, 3 points too fatty

Ah ha. My weight stayed about the same as last week, but my body fat went down 0.8 percentage points which is pretty significant. I managed to walk to and from work three times again last week and I'm definitely starting to see the results. Sweet. I don't know how much skinnier I look though and I've still got a ways to go. My body fat percentage goal is 25%, but that's still pretty chunky. The composition scale will read higher body fat if you're muscular, but it can't be that far off. My arms and shoulders are getting really strong now. I just need to tone up the rest of my torso.

Unfortunately, there are only three weeks left in this six month challenge. I am making pretty good progress though so I might need to extend it.

No comments: