Monday, July 11, 2011

Never Gymless Day 11

Morning: ICT workout 3
  • 11 pushups, 10 pushups, 10 burpees, 8 burpees, 11 pushups, 10 burpees, 6 pushups, 5 pushups, 10 pushups, 6 burpees, 10 burpees, 10 pushups, 3 pushups, 4 pushups, 6 burpees, 10 burpees, 9 burpees, 10 burpees, 3 burpees
The idea here was to take a deck of cards.  Turn one over and, if's red, do burpees and if it's black do pushups.  The number would be determined by the value of the card (aces are worth 11).  I wasn't able to make it through even half the deck.  I had planned to do 45 minutes' worth, but had to stop after 34 minutes because my knees were sore.  I did manage 70 pushups and 82 burpees.  

I was pretty wiped and I'm not quite to the point where I can use pushups for conditioning.  Gettin' there though.

Evening: isometrics
  • Wall press (3 angles), overhead press (3 angles), bent over row (2 angles) - all for 5 breaths for 4 cyles
The good thing about isometrics is you'll feel them no matter how strong you get.

No comments: