Saturday, July 16, 2011

Never Gymless Day 15

Morning: core
  • (15 V-ups, 15 blue band slams, 10 blue band twists per side, chinnies til burn) x 3
I felt pretty good after this workout even though I was unable to fully twist during the blue band twists.  This week I added in resistance band exercises to my routine and I think it'll be pretty effective.  I have strong legs and strong shoulders, but I know my core needs some improvement to catch up and core strength is key to athletic performance.

I'm not dropping pounds as quickly as I had expected, but I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger and getting more defined.  I definitely like the Never Gymless regimen and I think I give it the slight edge over Lauren's You are your own gym, but they're both worth owning.

1 comment:

MEPEACEYOU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.