Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dentist appointment

I feel like every dentist appointment is really just an experiment to see how many tools can be shoved into your mouth before you choke. Fortunately, no cavities were found and my teeth are now minty fresh.

My allergies are killin' me today and I've got a lot of funk in my throat so I was worried that the cleaning would activate my gag reflex which would produce allergy funk all over. Somehow I managed to avoid it, but I feel like I could sleep forever. I need the Hibernol from an old SNL skit with Chris Farley.

2 comments:

Flora Tseng said...

Imagine a dentist stick the drills into your mouth, spinning in high speed, while talking constantly with his assistant about how much his stocks have fallen, how much money lost and started to feel upset... ugh, all I could think of is please don't forget you are operating on a real person right now.

Jeremy said...

Exactly. I'm always afraid that I'm going to sneeze during one of my appointments.