Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fat assery

Multiple people and multiple internet sources have told me that I should be closer to 180 lbs given that I'm just a bit shy of six feet tall. I'm much closer to 200 lbs now and will admit that I'm not completely rocked out. However, I'm still not exactly sure from where those twenty pounds will come. I think ten of them can come from around my waist, but what about the rest? My legs are pretty solid and so are my arms. I've got a big ol' fat head, but I don't know if you can lose weight from there.

I think the best thing for me to do is to stay active and to eat properly. Whatever weight I end up after doing all that is my ideal weight by definition. I don't think I'll ever be a skinny guy, but that's ok by me.

I know that I've posted similar thoughts earlier, but I was thinking more about it today.

3 comments:

Flora Tseng said...

I definitely agree that you should just stay active and keep constant workout, instead of thinking where the weight should be trimmed. If you pay attention to make sure "each part" of your body gets worked out, the result will naturally tell you the answer.

Unknown said...

You seem so preoccupied with your girlish figure that I am worried you are developing some sort of body dysmorphia. I agree with Flora, just eat right and get your exercise...you only have so much control over your body..the rest is genetic and your build.

Jeremy said...

No dysmorphia here. I am just going to eat right and get exercise and see what happens. That's about the best you can do. If I worry about it too much, I'll develop some sort of complex and that ain't good.