Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ridin' dirty

I think that I'm ruggedly handsome at best and I'm fine with that (no dysmorphia for me, bro). I think I can add to that image with some stubble. The hair on my head and face is really thick - maybe twice as thick as most people's and it leads to a lot of razor bumps even when I use an old fashioned single blade razor. It doesn't matter how often I wash my face or what I use to do it, if I shave, I will get the bumps and they're pretty annoying because they look bad and they itch.

I'm wondering if there is some way to maintain a permanent five o'clock shadow since I don't really want to grow a beard. It's too hot and too scratchy. I've got a personal hair trimmer that I use for keeping nose hairs in check, but maybe it has an attachment for helping to maintain enough facial hair to keep the ends above my skin, but not enough to make me look like a bear.

6 comments:

B.E.I. said...

You might consider laser hair removal... although that might affect your rugged-ness.. :D

Jeremy said...

Hmmm...I don't want to be smooth shaven, just not shaggy.

Y said...

You can try that shaving cream from Nancy Boy. It's supposed to be really good...recommended by a gay guy.

Jeremy said...

Hmmm...the Nancy Boy shaving cream might help with the razor bumps, but I like how I look the day after I shave. I think I look better with a little bit of stubble.

Y said...

Oh I guess you're not a Nancy boy then :p

Jeremy said...

No, not a Nancy Boy.