Sunday, June 1, 2008

Language poll results

Well, the "masses" have spoken and Spanish narrowly edged out Chinese for my recommended next language to learn. That's probably a good thing since I think Spanish will be easier to learn since I won't need to learn a new alphabet.

Hmmm...now I need to figure out how to learn it. I could take classes at a community college, but that might not work with my schedule. I could also try to use something like Rosetta Stone, but it is a little on the spendy side.

Hmmm...I'll have to give it more thought. I will follow through though so do not worry.

2 comments:

Flora Tseng said...

Wouldn't Chinese be more useful for you at work? :)

Jeremy said...

Chinese would be more useful at work, but Spanish is much more useful out and about in NorCal. I imagine it'll help quite a bit if I need some contract work done on my new place.