Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Aerials in the sky."

I was a lazy dude tonight and didn't go to badminton. I probably should've, but I didn't really feel like it.

I was pretty stoked to get a check on Saturday from my mortgage company. It turns out my escrow had too much money so they refunded me some. Pretty sweet. It's all going to my new roof, but it's money I didn't expect.

Someone asked if Blogger sucks for me as much as it does for her. I'd say yes, but it's not a big deal for me since my site is pretty simple. I mainly post stupid shit and some pictures now and then. I'm not trying to make money from it so it doesn't really need to look nice. It's kind of like me: not much style.

I wonder if I'm going to wake up at 4 tomorrow morning like I did this morning. I've got a dentist appointment so I can't sleep in like I did this morning, but I don't need to get up at 4. I haven't really gotten on a good schedule out here yet.

It seems like Roy is going to miss the playoffs with a knee injury. The Blazers have had quite a bit go wrongly this season, but they still won 50 games and are guaranteed a trip to the playoffs. Hopefully people will get healthy this summer so they can challenge for a title next season. I'm hoping they can find a backup PF and some more slash and dish wings in the draft and in free agency, but those dudes don't really grow on trees.

Today marks my one year anniversary at work. I figure I should celebrate by staying up 30 minutes later than usual.

No comments: