Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fitness update

I must've prayed to the correct gods this week because I set a new record for my body fat percentage at 22%.  If you look at the upper end of the scale, I was once rockin' 32%.  According to my calculations, I lost 5.8 lbs of fat this week.  I'm not sure I believe I lost that much, but I did do all of my exercises.  I jumped rope and bounced on the trampoline every morning and I went to badminton, volleyball and basketball.  I can tell I'm getting into better shape because I'm no longer really sore the day after.

I didn't eat all that well during the week because I did gobble up some candy, but apparently it didn't matter.  We'll see how this achievement holds up next week since there isn't any late night athletics because the schools are out on Easter vacation.

No comments: