Friday, April 30, 2010

Rockin' cable

For the first time ever, I'm rockin' digital cable. I've paid for just basic cable before which gives you the networks, but I've never had the full lineup except for a year in grad school when I was "borrowing" it. I can't say it's going to be a good decision for me financially since it's another $60/month, but I'll be able to watch sports.

I'm also hoping it isn't too big of a time suck because I'm not as outgoing as I probably should be.

The dude showed up on time and I probably could've gone back to work, but it's Friday. The roofers are here though so there isn't any peace and quiet. They'll be here early tomorrow to make sure everything is well protected in case it rains over the weekend.

I'm going to test out cable with pizza and NBA playoffs. You know I'm a 10 year old kid when I get excited at the thought.

No comments: