Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's a good day to be alive

I'm in a pretty good this morning because the sun is out, I'm pleased with my beefcake progress and I'm mainlinin' some sugar via mint fudge from the Delmar farmer's market.  The market is much, much smaller than Sunnyvale's, but that's not really a fair comparison because the growing season is shorter here.  There are some good stalls here though including one with lots of fresh, natural meat and a place selling fudge.  I saw some decent eye candy as well though most people there were old or with their kids. 

I got a rib eye steak to grill up on Monday, some broccoli to go with the steak, lettuce, goat cheese, mint chocolate fudge, raspberry chocolate fudge, peanut butter chocolate fudge, green onion, a mint plant and chicken wings.  I'm not sure how I'll cook the chicken wings though.  Any recipe ideas?

I've got to figure out how to be in this kind of mood all the time though. 

I have to keep it real here until the TV repair dude comes by to verify that I need a new optical block.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try a seseme seed or a soy marinade thing on your chicken wings (or whenever you buy more!). Perhaps something like this for the sesame one? http://crepesofwrath.net/?p=25

Jeremy said...

That recipe looks pretty good and I have all the ingredients. I have chicken wings instead of chicken breast, but that shouldn't really matter.