Friday, January 30, 2009

Not right in the head

Ever since I came back from San Diego, I haven't felt quite right in the head. I don't think anything bad happened to me there other than I got an ultra-mega large dose of cat hair and I know I'm allergic to cats. The weather changed from rainy to sunny as well and I always feel weird when the pressure changes. I think it's because my full sinuses act like a barometer. Sweet. What I'd really like to do is to jam a vacuum hose up my nose and vacuum out all the sinus funk. I think I'd feel a heckuva lot better.

Having all this free time hasn't been too good to me either. It's hard to enjoy it when you know that you're off for bad reasons (struggling company) rather than good reasons (paid vacation). I'm going back to work for at least next week so that'll be good. I'll have to get my brain in shape though.

A former colleague also came through with some good suggestions for startups to check out. One of them is even looking for someone like me. Pretty sweet though I'd like to see what happens with my current work first. I'll have to brew up a good cover letter as well.

No comments: