Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, 2009 is upon us. It doesn't feel any different than 2008 so far, but I'm only eight hours into it. I guess it's time to make my new year resolutions. I would really like to get into shape, but I think I've got something more important. This year I resolve to be a better person. I'm not really sure what I mean by that, but I want to treat everyone with respect and honesty. I really worked on that last year and I think I made some good progress, but I've got a ways to go yet. I would also like to be more consistent so that I'm an easier person to be around. It's not that I overly care what other people think about me, but I want to be someone that people want to be around. You can't change your core, but you can certainly emphasize different parts of your personality.

No comments: