Monday, March 15, 2010

"Everyday life..."

  • The good mood from this weekend evaporated this morning when I woke up.  I guess it left primarily because of the time change.  It was still pretty dark out when I got up and I had a hard time gettin' a move on.
  • People are overly complicated, but perhaps the problem is I'm too primitive and am motivated by only base emotions.
  • I need to hunt down a notary today to get my patent application notarized.  Hopefully I'll get a fat check for the submission.  Heh.  I think it's more like $500, but it's more than nothing.
  • I'm starting to think about getting cable again since I wasn't able to get any channels clearly yesterday.  I could ask my roofer to put an antenna up, but it would be nice to have more TV options.  Hmmm...something to think about for sure.
  • Beware the Ides of March!

No comments: