Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Feel the darkness."

  • I really need to cut back or cut out dairy.  I ate a big ass bowl of ice cream last night and I'm paying the price today.  It was tasty, but not worth the congestion.
  • My new "no expectations" policy has been tough to implement.  It's not apathy, but rather, investing less of myself.  If people don't want to hang out with me, no big deal and no big loss.
  • The tournament has started, but a lot of the games are on during the work day.  I've got sports three nights a week, but I figure I'll be able to watch enough of the games to enjoy the tournament.
  • I've been pretty busy at work this week because I've attached myself to a lot of projects.  Some might say too many, but I don't think so.  I need to become indispensable since the economy is tough.
  • Any suggestions for food I should cook this weekend?

No comments: