Friday, March 26, 2010

"Your reign at the top was short like leprechauns..."

  • Sweet.  I didn't watch it, but Portland jacked Dallas at home.  I think Portland can make the playoffs as a low seed, but I'm not sure they're going far.
  • Cornell's tournament run is over, but Kentucky is a good team.  Syracuse got jacked as well so it hasn't been a good tournament for the Big (L)East.
  • I can now consistently do two consecutive pull-ups.  Two doesn't sound like much, but I've got thick legs which act as dead weight during this exercise.  I can do a third every now and then.
  • I slept in again this morning for no good reason.  I need to get out of my lazy habit.
  • I'm starting my sugar detox today and it's going to be ugly for sure.
  • I know I'm hard up when my project leader is starting to look good.
  • It seems I've got a loose wire in my basement which is why the breaker immediately resets when I flip it.  Bum deal.  Hopefully the electrician can find the loose wire because I want to use my home theater again.

No comments: