Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"I hung my head."

  • I didn't really get to test out my new alarm clock this morning. I was so worried I'd oversleep that I kept waking up every hour or so. Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.
  • I was a zombie at badminton last night and didn't really enjoy it. The facilities are pretty poor and it's always tough to see the birdie.
  • It's funny how most people can't relate with my dislike of celebrating my birthday. I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and some soup for dinner. I did have a cupcake though. People asked how I was going to celebrate it. "Badminton." "And after?" "Uh...bedtime?" Heh.
  • I mailed my federal tax return last week and am now starting to wonder when I'll get my refund. I've mentally spent it which is stupid. I shouldn't spend any money I don't have, but I don't like to be denied.
  • A couple of friends of mine from hiking are doing P90X. They say it's effective and definitely kicks your ass. I don't want to wait to try it out, but I've still got badminton, volleyball and basketball for another few months.
  • Pacers at Blazers tonight, but it's on too late for me to watch more than just a little bit. Bummer.

No comments: