Saturday, March 13, 2010

"I want to know this can be my fate."

  • I'm still in a great mood because of my fitness update and the three pullups I did this morning.  I know three doesn't sound like much, but I wasn't able to do any at the beginning of the year.  I've got pretty heavy legs so my arms need to be that much stronger to lift the dead weight.
  • I've cut back quite a bit on cheese, but I'm not sure it's the reason for the fat loss.  I'm pretty sure it's the sugar I've cut out.  I got pretty sugar greedy after the Super Bowl.
  • I'm feeling motivated this morning so I think I'll go into work after lunch for a little bit, then hit Sears to use my gift card and then hit the store.  If I'm not feeling up to it, I'll hit the store tomorrow, but I should try to go tonight.  
  • I have $83 to spend at Sears.  I'm thinking of getting a rake, a lock for my garden shed, some needles for my ball pump and maybe some sort of wheelbarrow/wagon if I think it'll fit in my car.
  • I'll watch The Hangover tonight.  It's supposed to be pretty funny.
  • It's raining now and the pond in my front yard is growing.  I'm going to need to do something about it this spring or I'll have my very own mosquito farm.
  • I'm going to make Zorana's stuffed peppers tomorrow, but I'll make them in my crockpot since I don't have a good baking dish with a lid.  I probably should get a nice cast iron one, but I need to stop spending money on stuff I don't need.  I need to stop trying to satisfy my wants since it's not possible.
  • I'll make pollo con salsa verde on Monday from a recipe in Bittman's The Best Recipes in the World.  I'm not sure if I can get pumpkin seeds or tomatillos, but I'll try.
  • I wonder when I should start my vegetarian week.

No comments: