- I felt like throwing up for most of yesterday so I left work early and didn't go to badminton. I slept for a couple of hours after I got home and felt a little better. I feel just ok physically this morning, but not great mentally.
- It looks like I need to find an electrician to replace a blown fuse in my finished basement. I watched a DVD on my old TV instead of in my home theater. Boo hoo hoo. Life is so unfair. Heh.
- I've been feeling lost this week and haven't been sleeping well either. One of my CA friends asked when I was going to move back and those kinds of questions always bring up a sore subject. I think I have a "good" job out here considering the economy, but I didn't like leaving CA on someone else's terms. Yeah, I could've stayed, but I would've run out of money before I found a new job.
- My aunt's tumor is benign which is great news because she's already had cancer somewhere else a few years ago. They'll try to remove the tumor from her thyroid.
- Hmmm...I'm not sure if I'm a take-it-slowly kind of guy. Maybe it's something for me to work on, but we can't change who we are at the core.
State of the Hornets in the Summer of 2026
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment