Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"...when I set my path."

  • I felt like throwing up for most of yesterday so I left work early and didn't go to badminton.  I slept for a couple of hours after I got home and felt a little better.  I feel just ok physically this morning, but not great mentally.
  • It looks like I need to find an electrician to replace a blown fuse in my finished basement.  I watched a DVD on my old TV instead of in my home theater.  Boo hoo hoo.  Life is so unfair.  Heh.
  • I've been feeling lost this week and haven't been sleeping well either.  One of my CA friends asked when I was going to move back and those kinds of questions always bring up a sore subject.  I think I have a "good" job out here considering the economy, but I didn't like leaving CA on someone else's terms.  Yeah, I could've stayed, but I would've run out of money before I found a new job.
  • My aunt's tumor is benign which is great news because she's already had cancer somewhere else a few years ago.  They'll try to remove the tumor from her thyroid.
  • Hmmm...I'm not sure if I'm a take-it-slowly kind of guy.  Maybe it's something for me to work on, but we can't change who we are at the core.

No comments: