Friday, March 19, 2010

"Sure don't mind the change."

  • My light alarm failed to wake me up this morning, but it's ok.  Friday has turned into a light day for me so I don't need to really be at work at any specific time.  I shouldn't lollygag too much though or I'll have to fight a lot of traffic.
  • I played poorly at basketball last night.  I need to practice shooting because the defense can leave me open without any worries.
  • I need to figure out how to recapture the good mood from last weekend.  Maybe I'll go for a bike ride later.
  • My patent got filed yesterday so I should except a little more money in a future paycheck.  It also means I can disclose the idea to my knucklehead colleagues so we can start working on it.
  • In addition to collecting the neighborhood's runoff, my front yard also seems to collect all its trash.

No comments: