Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Dr. Seuss Day

Heh.  Today also happens to be my 34th birthday.  I opened some gifts from my family this morning and am now fully strapped with regards to Sil-Pat.  I also got a more gentle alarm clock so hopefully I'll be more alert in the morning.  Over the weekend, I was given a bad ass lumbar massager.  I guess I got mostly relaxing gifts.  I had asked for a Rambo knife, but will need to get it myself along with P90X.  No worries and no complaints.

I'm not really big on celebrating my birthday which seems to bother some people.  It's just another day as far as I'm concerned, but I'm happy to eat sugar if it's given to me.  My friend got me some cupcakes on Friday and I was smart enough to save one for tonight.

I'll have leftovers for dinner tonight and then play badminton.  I haven't gone out to eat in a while, but I don't miss it since I think I'm a fairly decent cook and I even cooking.  I'm pretty careful about what goes in my body as well.

I don't usually blog from work, but I'm killing a little time before a meeting.

2 comments:

rly said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!