Friday, March 19, 2010

"She's a brick..."

  • I was in a pretty wretched mood this morning, but it sort of disappointed by the end of the work day since it's Friday and I've got the weekend in front of me. I'm going to make sure to relax as much as I can. I'll watch some of the tournament, play some computer games, read and clean up my place.
  • I took a survey of my yard and it turns out some jerk animal has been gnawing on my apple trees. I sprayed some Repels-All on them so hopefully there'll be no more snackin'. I'm not sure my red delicious tree is going to survive though.
  • It seems like the warm weather is here to stay, but I haven't heard back from the roofer. I'll give him a call on Monday to find out what's going on. I don't think my wet spots are getting worse, but I'd like to get things done before the heavy spring rains.
  • I've been feeling pretty lost this week, but I think it's due to the dairy. I've got to remind myself there is no destination: "How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?" - Metallica
  • Work has actually gone well this week which is good. I think I still want to move back West, but I need to save up some scratch. I need to see if there are any jobs for me out there as well.

No comments: