Thursday, August 11, 2011

Never Gymless Day 34

Morning: core
  • (15 V-ups, 15 blue band slams, 10 blue band twists, chinnies to burn) x 3
My spine still pops when I do the V-ups.

Evening: explosive strength
  • (8 front clap plyometric pushups, 12 squat jumps) x 4
  • (10 blue band arm pulls, 20 medicine ball ankle hops) x 4
I tried out my new mats this evening and they worked really well.  I got them to soften my landings when I jump and to protect my floor.  They have an added benefit - my feet or hands sink in which forces me to use more stabilizer muscles.  After the plyometric pushups, my wrists were sore and after the squat jumps, I could feel some soreness in the outsides of my knees.

I can definitely tell this workout regime is working because I feel strong and I'm starting to look strong as well.  Unfortunately, working out a lot increases the horniness and makes me feel like smashing people at work.

No comments: