Monday, June 10, 2013

Whole 30: Day 14

Energy level:
I didn't want to get up this morning, but I had fairly good energy until I got home.

Mood:
My mood was mostly good today.

Cravings:
I didn't have any cravings yesterday, but they came back today.  I eat lunch in the cafeteria and saw a lot of folks eating the big cookies.  I wanted one, but was able to resist without too much trouble.  I am already starting to salivate over my post-30 reward meal, but I don't want to undo my hard work.  I've also got sixteen full days left on this program.

I haven't decided if I should stay nearly zero carb or I should start eating sweet potatoes again.  I'm making good progress so I think I'll try to tough it out as long as I can.

My jar of coconut oil came so I've got a high energy snack for work which will fill me up right quick.

Progress:
I'm still on pace for losing a pound a day which is crazy considering I'm nearly fourteen full days into the program.  Even if my scale doesn't think so, most of this weight has to be fat.  It better not be muscle or I'm going to be pissed.  Heh.  I was able to deadlift two plates this morning so I don't think so.  I feel pretty strong as well.

No comments: