Monday, June 3, 2013

Whole 30: Day 7

Energy level:
I slept well last night until 3:30 this morning.  Then I slept fitfully until I got up at 5.  My energy level was good until about 4 this afternoon.

Mood:
I was in a good mood until about 4 this afternoon.  I don't think I ate anything bad for lunch, but I'm not sure.

Cravings:
I'm still thinking about junk food, but it's getting easier to resist.  I'm still hungry often, but it's reducing a little.  I must have really effed up my fat metabolism last month.

Progress:
I lost another pound yesterday, but I guess it was water instead of fat.  It's tough to say because the fat measurement on my scale is inaccurate.  My waist did shrink and that metric is more important.  Four fat pounds in six days is still pretty damn good and I figure I can lose another couple during the next week.

No comments: