Sunday, June 2, 2013

Whole 30: Day 6

Energy:
I slept poorly last night, but I think it was because I was nervous about today's 25 mile bike ride in the Tour de Cure - Saratoga.  I hadn't ridden in a while and wasn't as fast as I would've liked, but it wasn't too bad.  I'm properly sore and tired so I expect to sleep well tonight.

Mood:
We got some good news at work which is always good, but I'd say my mood was neutral otherwise.

Cravings:
These still haven't gone away.  I've been able to resist, but it's tougher than I expected this far along in my purge.  I guess May was really unkind to my blood sugar and it'll take another few days for sure.

Progress:
I lost two pounds over Day 5, but my scale says it wasn't fat.  I imagine tomorrow's reading will be similar to Day 4's in that I'll recover the roughly one fat pound lost per day trend.  We'll see.

I have lost enough chunk to get back to where I was about a month ago which is nice.

No comments: