Saturday, June 15, 2013

Whole 30: Day 19

Energy level:
I took a Benadryl last night to clear out my sinuses and it knocked me out well enough for me to sleep a solid eight hours.  I got quite a bit done today and only felt tired for a little bit in the afternoon. 

I was able to move around the squash court about as well as ever.

Mood:
I haven't been in a better mood since I was in Australia.

Cravings:
These still come and go, but I finally added some carbs back in today with strawberries, raspberries and sweet potato.  They all tasted really sweet, but shouldn't knock me off the wagon at all.  The fruit is all less than 12% carbs by mass and sweet potatoes are good at evening out blood sugar.  I definitely expect to have more energy going forward and will finish the 30 days without a single cheat without any further struggle.

Progress:
My weight is at a low for this challenge and I feel lean and mean.  My waist is more than an inch smaller than when I started so the progress is real.

No comments: