Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Whole 30: Day 8

Energy level:
I had trouble getting up this morning and was sluggish for most of the day.

Mood:
My mood was poor this morning, but improved after I got home and fired up the first disc of Breaking Bad: Season 5.

Cravings:
I'm surprised I'm still hungry often and still crave junk food.  All I can think about now is ice cream over a brownie.  Holy moly does that sound good right now.  Fortunately, I don't have any crap in the house so it's easy for me to stay on track.  I know these cravings will decrease.  I'm pretty sure I'm eating plenty and I'm getting a lot of animal fat and protein.

Progress:
Progress is slowing down a bit, but I expected as much.  I hope I'm not asymptotically approaching 38lbs because I think I can get down to around 30 if I stick with this plan.

No comments: