Friday, June 14, 2013

Whole 30: Day 18

Energy level:
I slept poorly again last night and struggled deadlifting this morning.  I suspect I'm not getting enough calories since my body isn't quite fat efficient.

Mood:
I was in a bad mood up until I started watching Breaking Bad.

Cravings:
The cravings were really strong today and I came close to breaking down.  Don't worry though because I'm determined to stick it out for the full thirty days and I've got plenty of willpower.  I'm going to get some sweet potatoes tomorrow which should really help.  I think I've gone carb-free for about as long as I can.

Progress:
Some strange things are going on with the measurements, but I'm not going to sweat it because I'm definitely leaner.  I can see it in where my gut used to be and in my face.  I think I feel healthier overall as well and that feeling is my main goal.  The numbers will get in line sooner or later.

No comments: