Monday, June 17, 2013

Whole 30: Day 21

Energy level:
My energy has been good today, but it took me a little while to get going this morning.

Mood:
My mood has been good despite the usual crap at work.

Cravings:
I think these have become psychological at this point.  I'm surrounded by people eating the modern American diet and I'm tempted.  I know that pizza is going to taste bad, but it's still in my head.  I don't like to deny myself anything.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when the 30 days are up.  I'm sure I'll have some crap, but I'll make sure it's worth it.  I won't get storebought cookies, but I might eat some homemade pie with ice cream.

Progress:
My waist has been steadily shrinking the past 21 days and it's getting tougher for me to grab fat on my torso.  The spare tire is there, but it's nearly deflated.

No comments: