Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 28

Day 194:
Weight = 194.4 lbs (+0.6 lbs)

Body fat = 27.4 % (-1.6 %)

Visceral fat = 10 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1864 kCal (+10 kCal)

Wow. I would definitely say that this new diet is working since I lost nearly two percentage points of fat in one week. The weight gain is misleading because I was dehydrated last Sunday from my hike in Marin. I weighed myself last Tuesday and was 196.something lbs so I probably lost about two pounds. Not too shabby. I think I look a little leaner as well. I know that I've got a ways to go, but I'm making good progress. I'm definitely going to stick with this diet to see how beefcake I can get.

I didn't get too much exercise last week and I'll get very little this week because my leg is still sore. I'm going to make an appointment to get it checked out just to make sure that everything is ok. It's possible that I have a small partial tear so I want to be safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully you have no meniscus or cartilage damage anywhere in your knee. I have a slight meniscus tear in my right knee from a goofy soccer practice injury. It continues to "bother" me on occasion.