Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frustrated

For some reason, I'm pretty grumpy this morning. It could be because I didn't sleep that well last night or that I'm eating breakfast (a very tasty omelette) nearly three hours after getting up. I think it has to do more with my knee though. It was doing alright yesterday and felt pretty good this morning, but is really sore after going over to the farmer's market. The market is only two blocks from my apartment and the street isn't that long so I didn't even really do that much walking, but my knee is acting like I just ran back-to-back marathons. I've got an appointment next Thursday so I can get it checked out, but I hope that it hurries up and heals. As many of you know, I'm not the most social dude, but even I like to get out of the house on the weekend.

Gah.

2 comments:

rly said...

maybe part of it also has to do with being on the diet... changes in diet, changes in knee... all combined, i'd be frustrated too!

re: next post... nothing wrong with venting!

Jeremy said...

Rosa, you're right. The feelings I felt this morning were a combination of a new diet, the knee problems and allergies, but that doesn't mean that I have to let them stop me from doing what I want.

Venting every now and then is fine, but I find that I tend to do it too often.