Tuesday, July 22, 2008

South Beach Diet, Phase II

No, don't worry. I'm not going to update my blog daily with the food I eat in Phase II, but it is nice to have fruit and carbs again. It's hard for me to tell exactly how I'm reacting to their reintroduction because my allergies are killing me. I'm developing a wicked sinus headache. I think it's because of the pressure change. It was pretty warm last week and then has been cooling off the past couple of days.

I'll try not to eat too many carbs and fruit so that I avoid shocking my system. I had hot multigrain for breakfast with blackberries and a banana. The fiber should help slow down the absorption of sugar. I'll make a whole wheat pita sandwich for lunch today.

We'll see if I can continue to get beefcake during this phase. I'm pretty sure that I can and it'll be easier once I start exercising again. My knee and ankle are feeling much better, but not quite 100 percent.

No comments: