Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fish dinner

In an effort to eat better, I got some red snapper at Safeway yesterday and cooked it for dinner tonight. I made up a sauce of mayo, black pepper, lemon juice and curry powder and spread it over the fillets and then broiled them in a glass pan for about seven minutes. Fish is pretty easy to overcook, but it didn't taste rubbery so I think I did alright though I don't really eat enough fish to tell. It was edible and not bad. I had the same sort of salad as last night along with a glass of unflavored almond milk. I'm practicing for the strict Phase I of the South Beach Diet that I'll start next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

South beach diet is good. I have partially tried it before combined with jogging everyday and I lost 15pounds in 3 months.

Jeremy said...

I'm going to start it on Monday. We'll see how easy it is for me to give up fruit and bread.